Yes, you can generate and send out a temporary password through the relevant customer’s customer information page.
How to issue a temporary password
1. Go to [Customers>Manage customers>Customer information] on your admin page.
2. Search for the relevant customer and click on his/her ID.
3. Go to [Customer profile (tab)] and follow either of the next two steps:
1) Click on [Generate temporary password] to automatically create a password. Click on [OK] in the popup alert to send the password to the customer.
2) If you wish to create the password yourself, input the password in both the [Password] and [Confirm password] fields, and click on [Save] at the bottom of the page.
The new password will be sent to the relevant customer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.