Take the following steps if points are not being issued to your customers.
Make sure to double-check the following:
1. Issuance settings
1) [Advanced Mode] -Go to [My Store>Store setup>Points] on your admin page.
[Smart Mode] - Go to [Settings>Points] on your admin page.
2) Check whether the period next to the [Issue points] field has passed. Points are issued after the time period you set in this field.
- Note that if you edit the period, the changes will only be applied to orders that are placed after you made the edit.
If points have not been issued after the set period has passed, check whether the order has been marked as [Delivered].
- How to check the delivery status
[Advanced Mode] - Go to [Orders>All orders] on your admin page.
[Smart Mode] - Go to [Orders>All orders] on your admin page.
3. Base for purchase amount
- You can base the purchase amount on either the price, the price ± extra charge (item), or the discounted price.
- If you based the purchase amount on the price, points will not be issued if the products’ price is low, despite having expensive extra charges.
- If you based the purchase amount on the discounted price, points will not be issued if the discount is too large. You can check your discounts in the following menu:
[Advanced Mode] - Go to [Promotions>Incentives>Create incentive] on your admin page.
[Smart Mode] - Go to [Promotions>Incentives] on your admin page and click on [Create incentive].
4. Points to purchase amount ratio
- Points may not be issued if you set a low points-to-purchase amount ratio.
- Points may also not be issued for products that have a specific points issuance setting.
Check the relevant product settings if points are not being issued for a specific product.
5. Settings for orders paid with points
- If an order is paid with points, points may not be issued depending on your settings for this situation.
- Go to [My Store>Store setup>Points] on your admin page and check your settings in the [Issue points for orders paid with points] field for related information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.